Book Positivity

In contrast to the last ebook I had encountered, I read one that had an encouraging message. It was create by Daniel Turner and Marc Lindsay at PLRPro. You know it had to be good stuff if a link stingy guy like me is willing to link to their website.

The book had a lot of good tips on Search Engine Optimization. However it also had a number of gems related to running a business. Here are some highlights:
  • There are a lot of bad ideas out there regarding making $$$
  • Essentially there are 10 key business activities
  • 80% of small businesses fail in the 1st year
  • What you do today won't have an effect for another 30 to 90 days
  • Maintaining focus is key in business
  • You have to choose to work on the right things
  • It takes 28 days to build a habit

The ebook was free but was a whopping 445 pages long. I only read the first 45 pages. But I feel like I have already gotten a lot out of the book. I don't think I will be using the book's plan specifically. However it has planted the seed of some new ideas into my head. Thanks go out to the authors Daniel and Marc. Good job guys. Someday I hope to be able to put out a book on the subject of making money.