AdSense Disabled

I tried to log in to check up on my AdSense earnings. My login was denied. Apparently my account had been disabled. So I checked my e-mail. Google sent me an email stating this my account was disabled. Here is the main text from that e-mail:

While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense account
has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since keeping your
account in our publisher network may financially damage our advertisers in the
future, we've decided to disable your account.

Please understand that we consider this a necessary step to protect
the interests of both our advertisers and our other AdSense publishers. We realize
the inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you in advance for your
understanding and cooperation.

This is all Google's was to nicely say I have been kicked out. I knew something was up when my statistics showed click on my AdSense ads, but no earnings. I figured it was just invalid clicks and that Google detected them and adjusted my account balance appropriately. These were not "click bomb" style attacks with 10,000 clicks on my page or anything. They were seemingly random clicks such as 5 click on this blog with a $0 payout.

I have heard about other publishers being disabled or banned. Although there is a method to appeal the Google decision, I have decided against this. It is time to regroup and find another way to advertise on my sites without involving Google. That is too bad since Google is the 800 pound gorilla in the paid advertising business. But sometimes you have to forgo working with the devil to keep your conscience clean. So much for Google attempting to "do no evil". I have already pulled the AdSense code from all of my blogs. Next step is to go through all of my web sites and do the same.