You Get What You Pay For

I have been evaluating programs that will automatically upload my software to download sites. RoboSoft looks good. However it costs $100 to buy and reuquires a montly service fee. It may very well be worth it thought.

Tried another upload program named SoftCab Submitter. This is distributed as "linkware". As long as my home page links to them I can run their program. That is the theory at least. I linked my main web page to their site. But the program does not recognize this. Therefore I cannot upload any software. Nice. It did not look like this program would help much any way. You must manually select each of the 1000 download sites when using it.

I guess the moral of the story is you get what you pay for. If I can generate enough revenue with the software, I will buy the top of the line submission program. Until then I might have to write my own. I am a developer after all.