Ripway Web Hosting

Since my previous free web host was dead in the water, I decided to try another. This time I went with Ripway. Signup was a breeze. And the account was available immediately. The only requirement is that you log in once a month.

I put my executables up on the web site. Then I determined the URLs to get to the executables. Now I updated my web page to link to these executables. Right now I am in the process of updating web sites that list my first program. I am using my trial copy of Robosoft software to do this.

I will most likely need to update all the submissions for my second program. Those were all done manually initially. I had better get busy on my autosubmit program so I don't have to go through the pain of manual submission for it again.

Things are on a roll and looking good with Ripway.