End of Cash Back

I have been a loyal customer of the Discover card for over 15 years. It is nice how they share some of their profits back with me through the cash back rewards program. Every time I make a purchase with their charge card, they reward me with 1% of the purchase back in cash.

Well that was the policy up until last month. They informed me that they are dropping their reward by a whopping 66%. I guess greed got the better of them. What's a guy to do?

I figured I could complain. However I would not have too good of a case. If they restore my 1% cash back, they lose money. I guess the only way to fight this is to charge purchases on a different credit yet. Yes I will not get cash back. But I will send a clear message to the bear counters. Don't screw the customers unless you want to lose customers. Simple isn't it?