Strong Value

These days I seem to do a lot of catalog shopping with Haband. They are a clothes mail order business. Their prices are low. And they seem to carry the sizes I usually need. There is a lot of competition in this business. I get a lot of catalogs in the mail trying to get my business.

Haband tries a lot of methods to get me to buy more. They flood me with catalogs. There is usually a bunch of free stuff that comes with any order. Once in a while I will get free shipping on my orders. Between you and me, I always plan to buy stuff anyway. The free gifts or gratis shipping just encourages me to buy stuff right now.

Other companies also send out frequent catalogs, offer gifts, and free shipping as well. Here is the thing that keeps me coming back for more with Haband. They stand by their clothes forever. If you are ever dissatisfied, you can get a refund or exchange. I have to tell you that some of their stuff does not seem to be of the highest quality. But with Haband, that is not hurting their reputation with me. I just ship the stuff back and get an exchange.

Let me tell share some examples with you. The button fell off a shirt. I did not sew it back on. I returned it and got a new shirt. The zipper broke on a pair of pants. Free replacement. Another pair of pants ripped. They replaced it without hassle. Their costs must be low enough that even with the occasional replacement, they still make money. As long as they keep up this policy, I will continue to buy most of my clothes from them. Good customer service is hard to come by. When I find it, I reward that company with my hard earned money.