Good and Bad Image

I was on the Yahoo main page after reading my email. There were no interesting articles to read there. Boring. But the image of an advertisement caught my eye. Some dude was totally ripped. He was like a football player, only with more muscles and a skinnier waist. I was down to find out what this ad was about. So I clicked through to the web site behind the ad.

Oh course they were selling some type of nutritional supplement. I want to look the like guy on the ad I clicked on to get there. Unfortunately I saw another image on their web site that was disturbing. That did not look like the shape I want to be in. Perhaps if this was the guy I was playing in a video game, I would be down. However it was just too disturbing to think I might look like that from taking their vitamins or whatever. Sale fail.