I got version 1.0 of my Poker Quiz application completed today. This thing helps you learn to identify the correct poker hand. Now I could sell this version. But I think if I put in another 20 percent effort, I can have a really polished version 2.0 ready to wow my customers.
Currently the game plays correctly. It has a minimal high score screen. I have an install program that will configure the app on a Windows PC. Things are looking pretty good. It has taken about a month to get this far. One week I was sick. So the actual calendar time was 3 weeks. Another 20 percent effort should take less than a week.
Now the hard part comes along. I need to set up a web site to sell the thing. Perhaps I should get that effort started while I work on getting to version 2.0. That way the web site can gain some relevance in the search engines such as Google. Yeah. Okay so I need to figure out my domain name, and get the darn thing registered. Will keep you posted.
Setting up Wallet Using Orapki - I have a stored procedure that is using utl_http to retrieve the contents of a web page. Basically I am doing web scraping for information. I have previou...